Transition into Fall

• Stacey Wood PCPStacey Wood PCP
    Advocates Council

With summer winding down, many are beginning their transition into the next season. Getting littles ready to return to school, older children off to college or university, perhaps starting to look towards the holiday season–fall always has its busy moments!

What kind of things are you preparing for with the “ber” months just ahead? How do you keep everything on track? What do you look forward to most?

August 17, 2023 at 09:39
    • Denise BurnettDenise Burnett
      Member since Apr 2022

Getting back to a schedule and early mornings will be my biggest challenge, especially for my big kids because they are used to late nights and late mornings. We always try to transition slowly the last couple weeks of August to get sleep systems closer to a school schedule (not always successful). It usually means some tired, grumpy kids for the first couple weeks. I’m a list/prepping girl so making sure I have a list of all that is needed to do for the upcoming month, plan it all out, and prep as much as I can ahead of time always leads to better results and less chaos. Good luck to all!

August 17, 2023 at 15:37
      • Maria ChengMaria Cheng
        Member since Apr 2023

Summer is approaching the end. Tighter schedule is come back on. I review all my clients’ deadline and plan for the timing. I hope everything stays as planned including my Christmas holiday.

August 19, 2023 at 18:59
        • Michelle HarrisMichelle Harris
          Member since Sep 2022

Starting to gear up for Budget season and Yearend… start making those lists!!!

August 29, 2023 at 12:57
          • The topic ‘Transition into Fall’ is closed to new replies.