As we approach Q4, are there any professional or personal goals you want to achieve before year-end?

• George YangGeorge Yang
    Community Manager
      September 30, 2024 at 11:06
    • Denise BurnettDenise Burnett
      Member since Apr 2022

We are finally implementing a new payroll system and about to start the process so my goal is to have a successful implementation, ensure the data is clean, and the system is set up properly so we can start successfully using the system in the new year…and not lose my mind in the process. Staff training and buy-in will also be a top priority.

October 1, 2024 at 09:45
      • Caitlin Henderson, PCPCaitlin Henderson, PCP
        Advocates Council

This is our first full year, with the payroll system we implemented last year. I am looking forward to a streamlined year end:)

October 1, 2024 at 11:55
          • Denise BurnettDenise Burnett
            Member since Apr 2022

I’m sure it will be nice to have the challenging 1st year done and be able to reap the benefits of streamlining. How did the implementation process go for you? Was it painful? Any key tips or must do’s or things you would do differently?

October 2, 2024 at 14:48
              • Caitlin Henderson, PCPCaitlin Henderson, PCP
                Advocates Council

It was rough and it was painful. 😅My biggest takeaways are (1) document, document document, anything and everything you do have documentation in a shared folder, keep all email correspondence in a main email account that can be accessed by other team members; (2) push the implementation team from the service provider to show you everything, question it all and make sure you fully understand, how to edit, delete and create the same thing for changes down the road. Be a bit of a pain, it will pay off in the end.

Don’t expect it to go smooth and you will not be surprised by the bumps! Good Luck!

October 3, 2024 at 09:58