Hiring in Payroll

• Brigitte AdmBrigitte Adm
    Member since Jun 2022

Hi all, I manage a payroll department and looking to hire a payroll coordinator to join my team. This is a great opportunity, working remotely with competitive benefits. Do you have any advice on how to advertise to PCPs or those in process of completing?
      Thanks!

November 7, 2023 at 14:16
    • Lanelle BerardiLanelle Berardi
      Member since Sep 2022

Have you made use of the job board on the NPI Site? LinkedIn is also a good place to post.

November 8, 2023 at 13:40
      • Rita RaposoRita Raposo
        Member since Jun 2022

I would suggest the NPI Job Board, LinkedIn, Indeed and at the local college job boards (if the college offers the payroll program).

November 8, 2023 at 13:44
          • Denise BurnettDenise Burnett
            Member since Apr 2022

That’s exactly what I was going to say. This is where we would choose to post opportunities as well.

November 9, 2023 at 10:41
          • Israh AwanIsrah Awan
            Member since Sep 2022

Hi Brigitte

I just recently completed my PCP exams. I have Payroll Administration experience of three provinces as well as tax preparation for Ontario and Quebec residents.
              I am currently looking for work to complete my PCP certification requirement.
              You can reach my LinkedIn as follows:
              https://www.linkedin.com/in/israhawan

Looking forward to connect with you.

Regards

November 14, 2023 at 00:02
            • Tinuola OlubunmiTinuola Olubunmi
              Member since Jun 2022

Hello Brigitte,

I am a PCP with 3 to years experience using Payworks, Ceridian Powerpay and BambooHr. Kindly contact me if the position is still available.
                http://www.linkedin.com/in/tinuola-olubunmi

November 24, 2023 at 21:33
              • Raj googleRaj google
                Member since Mar 2024

Hello Brigitte
                  Myself Raj Gurnani
                  Its been pleasure to connect with you

I have completed my Payroll legislation and looking forward for payroll Fundamentals 1 from NPI,
                  But its been struggling for me to get a job into payroll administrator / coordinator as everyone is asking for Experience and i worked at zone placements as payroll intern but my job was only limited to data entry and didn’t got any knowledge about payroll processing.
                  Can you please guide me from where should i start to gain some bit exposure to payroll processing. And what skills do we really required to get into entry level job
                  If you can It will be much helpful for me.
                  You can reach out to me on rajgurnani24@gmail.com
                  I am looking for entry level job in payroll industry any help will be highly appreciated
                  Thank you all
                  Kind Regards
                  Raj Gurnani

March 25, 2024 at 20:20
                • The topic ‘Hiring in Payroll’ is closed to new replies.