Global Payroll Provider

• Laura LevyLaura Levy
    Member since Sep 2022

Looking for recommendations from anyone currently working in a global payroll environment . We are on the hunt for a new provider that can handle all locations – Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Asia – and am interested to hear any feedback from this community.

Thanks!

March 13, 2024 at 08:56
    • Caitlin Henderson, PCPCaitlin Henderson, PCP
      Advocates Council

I have used Dayforce (formerly Ceridian) for about 5 years now, and just completed an implementation for a new organization.
        This program is huge and has so much room for customization. I have found if you can think it up, the system can do it, however there might be an extra charge.
        There is a learning curve, which I highly recommend you go through, because the system is so robust it is not always the most intuitive. They have an education center that is subscription based where you can take courses tailored to your role as well as advanced courses. Up to three people in your org can have access for the base subscription.
        We are currently working with our in house software development team to work on some projects to tailor Dayforce even more for some of our departments.
        I know many people complain their customer service is lacking, however I have opened many tickets and they have all been replied to quickly and the majority of the time I get a helpful answer.

I have never used the software globally, but they do serve 200+ countries in North America, Europe and Asia.

Good luck on your hunt.

March 13, 2024 at 10:06
      • Jackie BeynenJackie Beynen
        Member since Apr 2022

Hi Laura, I have used ADP in EMEA, Canada and the US. We now use Dayforce in 16 countries (EMEA, Americas, LATAM and APAC). All employees data is housed in Dayforce which is great. They have limited amount of Native payrolls but we do use Canada, US, UK, and Australia and are working on getting Germany as native. Dayforce uses in country providers (ICP) who own the calculations and provides their own reports as well as upload the final calculation into Dayforce for anywhere they don’t have native. This can be a bit frustrating as the difference in reporting can fluctuate depending on how the country does it. So depending on how much globalization you want you can take this into consideration. In comparing the 2, Ceridian has way better global integration but still has work to do.

I hope that helps.
          Jackie

March 27, 2024 at 10:57
        • The topic ‘Global Payroll Provider’ is closed to new replies.