Pam OnciulPam Onciul
Member since Jun 2022

    Hello! Not sure if it matters which province you are in but I’m pretty sure Bow Valley (Alberta) Continuing Education has a course you can take for that. I’m currently working on my PLP and am taking my 3rd course with Bow Valley (accounting course). It’s with the continuing ed so there are no other student fees (which I found some other places have). You can take them on line, at your own pace (you have 16 weeks to complete). Might be worth checking out.

    October 10, 2023 at 12:50